How extraordinary it is that our Great God chooses to work though us. Here are some of the ways I have seen Him do just that.
- I felt the presence of God at worship night as we Glorified Him together.
- I heard Phil teach the elementary kids that whatever they think of God is okay and that they would be learning together how to take the next step toward Him.
- I saw 8 moms and a whole bunch of kids have fun and fellowship together at our first ever Moms Play Group.
- I saw everyone involved in a video shoot about the very real difference the church makes in the lives of people moved and inspired by it.
- I saw people give up their Saturday morning to participate in the Life Group Leader training showing their commitment to make a difference in their groups.
- I saw students reach for Bibles and see what God had to say about the condition of our hearts in 412.
- Thanks to each of you for your leadership and the difference you make in countless lives.