As I start to type about the other things I’ve seen, I have to first say Praise God for last weekend’s offering. How extraordinary to see the way He worked through His people to give even when we didn’t meet. Our God is truly so good!
Here are other ways I have seen Him at work.
- I heard a parent talk about the incredible benefit he and his wife are getting out of the Faith Path class and consequently the difference in the lives of their children.
- I saw families learn about how to communicate through the tough stuff of life and gather in family groups to practice what they learned at our Heart to Heart seminar.
- I heard about a great start to the Conversation Peace study and how God brought a gal there that has only been at Mountainview for a couple of weeks.
- I heard about the 14 tubs and 8 suitcases our Robin’s Nest team were taking to bless the staff and children in Jamaica and about their excitement at being God’s hands and feet.
- I saw gals begin the hard work of planning necessary for the impactful women’s banquet that will be in May.
- I saw a Stephen Minister talk about the growth in her care receiver over the last 10 months and how God has carried her through a difficult time.
As always, we serve an amazing God and I’m so thankful to do that with each of you.