As I reflect on how thankful I am for how God is at work here at Mountainview, I think of how I have seen a glimpse of the work He does through personal interactions.
- I saw students surround others after a prayer request was shared.
- I saw Delaney playing air hockey with a 9 year old who was just diagnosed with leukemia and Tom talking to her mom.
- I heard about a ride to the doctor for one of our gals that was arranged within a few minutes of the request coming in.
- I saw a family huddled together last weekend as the parents took the spiritual lead with their children to explain what communion is.
- I saw Vanessa and Bethany encourage each other and serve with such joy as they were working on the Christmas decorations.
- I saw families decide together which toys to buy for the Christmas Bazaar and heard the parents explain how they will be a blessing to other kids.
- I saw a gal joyfully give food and clothes to a family in need and the tears of gratefulness in the eyes of the mom receiving it.
That’s such a small sample of the ways God orchestrates interactions to bless His kids. Thank you for being part of all He is doing here.