These truly are exciting times at Mountainview! Here are some of the ways I’ve seen God at Work.
- I saw new moms come to the playgroup and be so happy about the connection and the fun.
- I saw one of our students who graduated last year reconnecting and mentoring the students who are now serving in her leadership role.
- I saw In-Step ministry provide practical, hands on help to a family going through a tough time.
- I saw parents at the student ministry meeting excited about the summer programming for their kids and the ways they will Grow in Christ.
- I heard about a family extending such appreciation for the opportunity for their children of all ages to participate in the Spring family musical.
- I saw a parent whose child has participated in 24/7 for years excited to now be a group leader.
- I saw Steve Penn step in fully as a volunteer to our sound technician role and serve with purpose and joy.
- I heard about Michele’s women’s life group she started this semester and how it was a direct answer to prayer for many of the gals attending.
- I saw one of our members enthusiastically telling another member about the remodel and how incredible it’s going to be.
- I saw new people register for all of our spring classes and heard remarks about how much they are already enjoying the studies.
I’m so grateful that God brought each of you to Mountainview for such a time as this and can’t wait to see how God works, as together as a church we “EnVision what Mountainview can be”.