- I saw 100 women come together at the Women’s Banquet to be taught, encouraged, challenged and reminded of their value in Christ as seeds were planted and God spoke directly to the hearts of the gals. I also saw the husbands serve joyfully and do a tremendous job with set-up, serving, and tear-down.
- I saw families celebrate the baptisms of their children at our baptism party and I praise God in advance for how He will use them to bring countless others to Himself.
- I heard the voices of the congregation sing out “I am no longer a slave to fear. I am a child of God”. Oh my, what a difference that makes for that to be lived out in our lives.
- I saw 4 parents dedicate 5 children as they vowed to be the spiritual leaders of their homes while families and friends vowed their support.
- I saw kids and teens do an amazing job at Holy Moses and heard God’s truth of the gospel proclaimed.
- I saw joy on faces as families smiled big for the camera at our Mother’s Day photo booth while they were also silly and laughing with each other.