- I saw teachers from the elementary class a couple weeks ago remark on how much they enjoyed the teaching by our mission team and how much they themselves learned.
- I saw Stephen Ministers come along side new care receivers to help them through difficult times.
- I saw a child come up to Ken in the lobby and give him a dollar as his offering. Oh my, how God will use and bless the offering from a pure heart.
- I heard about a second grader overflowing with joy after praying for the first time.
- At Tetelestai, I saw tears streaming down faces as people were impacted in countless ways as I imagine that like me they found it hard to put into words what Jesus’ sacrifice really means.
- On Easter, I saw families learning together, I saw God glorified through the worship, I saw volunteers step up to joyfully serve, I saw a tremendous celebration of our Risen Lord.